Dr. Eric A Goebel Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric A Goebel?

Audiologists department

Doctor was fine and selection and delivery of hearing aids for both ears was fine by audiologist on staff. Six months later I received letter to arrange checkup at no cost. When I arrived receptionist told me I had no appointment! She arranged for me to be seen an hour later but then told me audiologist would not see me! My phone call to supervisor got a recording, but no call back and audiologist never contacted me to arrange new appointment. My email to office got no return contact ever. My email to manufacturer led to their contact with doctors' office, as they informed me, but still never any contact with me by doctors' office department. Also poor fitting of some components and lack of some relevant advice to me, as I've learned from new audiologists elsewhere.

Facelift

Dr. Eric A Goebel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.