Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric J Goedecke has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eric J Goedecke has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Eric J Goedecke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric J Goedecke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Probably a good doctor for trauma or simple cases but was trying so hard to impress with his knowledge of obscure diagnoses that he totally missed serious medical issues staring him right in the face. He was looking for zebras where only horses roamed. Got angry when patient decided not to opt for his incorrect treatment. I would not return to facility for fear of having him again.
Dr Goedecke is a solid professional. I had nose bleed that was just not stopping ( I was on blood thinners after heart surgery) and made my way to the ER- a complete & and bleeding mess! Dr Goedecke quickly assessed the situation and calmly stopped the bleeding. It was not easy as the rip in my vein was deep in my nose... What I will remember most about Dr Goedecke his calm, easy going and professional demeanor. Not that you will ever want to go to the ER, but if Dr Goedecke is there, rest assured you are in good hands.
15 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric J Goedecke in this video.
Dr. Eric J Goedecke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.