Dr. Eric A Goldsmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric A Goldsmith?

Dr. Goldsmith is a caring compassionate surgeon, I am so pleased to have him as my doctor. He never makes me feel like I"m wasting his time. He is patient and answers all questions. I truly feel as if he cares for me and my health and my family.

Very pleased!

My overall experience was excellent. The staff worked around my schedule. The wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr. Goldsmith sat down and explained the procedure to me and welcomed questions that I might have had. I would surely recommend him to others. Very neat job bandaging the incision sites and no pain to remove tape/bandages.