Dr. Eric Goldstein Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric Goldstein?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

This doctor has been with both our son and daughter since they were born (my son is now 7 and daughter is now 3). He is a very professional and warm. Not an alarmist at all. I wish my husband and I would be able to find a primary doctor like Dr. Goldstein for us. He is not just excellent for your everyday check-ups or runny noses. We recently had a scary situation where my son was in the hospital. He was available and on our side throughout. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. If you are looking for a new Pediatrician, I guarantee you will never want to switch again if you try him.

Best pediatrician ever!!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor and Stephanie is amazing! Dr. Goldstein was my son's first doctor. Now we've moved to another state and cannot find a pediatrician that is as awesome as he is.

Dr. Goldstein is an amazing pediatrician

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Goldstein is my son's pediatrician and he is THE BEST!

Best doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is the best doctor! My kids and I love him! He is respectful, very kind, and friendly! So happy we switched to Kid Care Pediatrics, it was the best decision we ever made!!

We love Dr Goldstein

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr Eric Goldstein has treated my daughter since Birth. He left PHCLI to open his own practice. HE is the most gentle, caring, smartest concerned Dr. my family has ever come across. You will fall in love with him.

The kindest pediatrician on Long Island

Posted on August 1st, 2012

We were thrilled to find out that Dr. Goldstein had opened up his own practice as we were devastated when he left the other practice he had worked at where we had met him. Dr. Goldstein has the gentlest approach with children, plus takes parents seriously and does not minimize parents' concerns. My kids adore him as well. This is the best doctor and we are so happy that he works close to us, though he is worth travelling for!

wonderful doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Goldstein is a wonderful physician. He has an amazing bedside manner and answers all your questions. He is extremely respectful, and truly cares for his patients. My children love him. I feel confortable knowing that my children's are under the care of such a great doctor.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

My children and I really liked Dr goldstein and now he has left the practice--we r searching for him---worth following

Amazing doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr Goldstein IS ONE OF THE BEST.aMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER.HE IS SO CARING, WARM AND SHOWS GENUINE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE. hE IS A PLEASURE.

Posted on July 19th, 2017