Dr. Eric Graves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Graves?

quickly losing respect for doctor and staff

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I have tolerated this doctor for a decade. He started out very thorough and attentive. After all these years, he never even makes eye contact anymore. Writes prescriptions before hearing the end of how I'm doing. No chance for any changes. If he leaves the room and says he's coming back, he won't. His nurse, Gwen, is extremely rude, impatient and unprofessional, but very good at rolling her eyes and huffing. The office will not communicate with the pharmacy in any way, except for electronic scripts. If the pharmacy tries to call them, they will not take the call. I continue to go to him to get my prescriptions filled and that is all.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Dr Graves has been my primary care physician for 18 years. He is also my wife's primary care doctor. We think of him as family.

Poor Follow-up & Rude Staff

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Graves is wonderful but the attitude of the staff are making me seek a new Dr. The women in the lab are great and always get my my blood drawn the first time. It took two messages and over 3 weeks to receive information about x-rays. I was in constant pain and got sent to voicemail twice by the nurseline. The voicemail was to his nurse, not even to him. They finally got me an appointment to see a specialist and the x-rays I paid for didn't make it to the specialist, more money. Such sorry service but I guess they're under the impression they're the only game in town. I'll miss Dr. Graves but not the rest of the staff.

Posted on October 5th, 2017