Dr. Eric Grogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Grogan?

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Dr. Grogan has changed my life! Absolutely one of the most amazing, kindest and knowledgeable doctors I have met! He and his staff have truly guided me through my thoracic surgery process from day one! I pray these people are blessed beyond!

Wonderful gifted Doctor/Surgeon!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Grogan was the only doctor willing to remove my mothers carcinoid tumor. No doctor in Michigan would even consider it. The surgery was a success and he was able to save the top lobe of my moms right lung! He is very through and patient! He is a leader in his field!Dr. Grogan has a caring southern charm as well. I highly recommend him. I am a fan.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

He is not forthcoming and was going to hold back information on something that went wrong in surgery. I had to trick his nurse into telling me. This left me wondering what else went wrong? I found him and his staff lacking when it came to telling the truth and trustworthiness is something he and his staff fail to cultivate. Hopefully, after reading this review, he and his staff will work harder and see their patients as more than inanimate objects.

Posted on December 9th, 2015