Dr. Eric E Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric E Hall?

patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Hall's for over 30 years. He has always been very thorough with exams, takes all the time I need to answer any questions that I might have, and has a very positive personality. The fact that he has had the same nurse for over 15 years tells me that he is good to work with. I have never had a problem with this Dr.

Bad experience!!

PLEASE....please stay away from this doctor he butchered and misdiagnosed my wife...good bed side manor won her over...a mistake we will have to live with the rest of our lives..God Bless

Love talking to Dr. Hall he is wonderful!!!

Dr. Hall is a great Dr. I have been to my share, and he is the only one that has excellent bed side manners. However, his staff, including his nurse are HORRIBLE! Very rude, and could careless about you. They tell you one thing, and then turn around and tell you something different! His nurse will also tell you, that a blood clot the size of a grapefruit is NORMAL!~

Dr. Eric E Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.