Dr. Eric Hazbun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Hazbun?

Great doctor; fair staff.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Think he has too many patients. It is very hard to get in to see him. Once you do see him he is amazing. Very intelligent, caring, thorough Doctor. I always consider leaving because of the wait time and difficulty in getting an appt but I respect his medical opinion too much and love his bedside manner so I haven't left yet. Staff is okay ... Not the best bunch. They could all be much friendlier and smile. The doc is !

Posted on March 31st, 2016

A rare find he is indeed,Dr.Hazbun is a wonderful Dr. And his Staff are too.I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Highly recommended

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Seriously considering changing Dr's., not because of his standard of care but its most of the staff. Everytime I call im on hold 20-25 minutes before I can even get through to a person. The nurses are never available. Lab orders are not put into the computer properly,so then that causes a problem at the lab. Phone calls may not be returned for days. I used to work for SHH and this kind of care would never have been acceptable.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I love dr.hazbun and have been his patient for many years. However the woman in the inner office behind the front desk is a royal pain! She's rude and slow and never smiles! What is she doing there ?? everyone else is so nice and helpful.

8 year patient

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Very uncaring and uninvolved in his patient care. Cares very little about patient's well being.

I've had enough!

Posted on October 14th, 2014

For the most part Dr. Hazbun is a very caring and concerned practitioner. I was very happy with his care and very sorry I had to leave him. When he's office was on Sorrento Rd in Perdio getting service and care wasn't too bad. Since he has move to Pensacola off Davis Hwy it's almost impossible to get someone to answer the phone. When someone does happen to answer and ask to talk with his nurse she is always busy. Leaving a massage for her to call back is useless, she never returns a call. What good is have a primary care doctor if they are never available or care enough to return a call.

its a shame

Posted on February 20th, 2014

he signs you out of a hospital then says you left AMA then lies to the administrator saying he did not let you leave the hospital when another specialist wanted you to stay in till Monday and hes the dr that had you admitted. sounds wrong to me next day did not have meds so had a nervous breakdown. left with no meds then got a letter over a week later saying he can no longer be our dr because left ama. the nurse came in took out ivs and said at nurses station your free to go. that's wrong.then he told the administrator a different story saying that he said not to leave I do not trust this dr

i drive almost an hour he was my moms first

Posted on November 25th, 2012

He really cares about his patients, I have been a patient since 2008 I am not the best pt. I do try but I have medical issues and get tired of seeing so many and taking the meds but he encourages me and just has a way with his words. I have been in the hospital several times and they have followed up with me. He listens and if he don't know what's going on he don't just brush it under rug but will order test and see what goin on. I like he is direct and to point.

Sacred Heart hires the best!

Posted on March 9th, 2011

When I moved here two years ago from out of state I started interviewing people about doctors and hospitals. My relatives here used the Baptist system and a different doctor in Perdido. My worst fear of moving away from my home in my sixties was changing doctors. I was very happy with all my doctors back home. I have been happy with Dr. Hazbun and his very professional staff. I think Dr. Hazbun is a smart, caring professional but seems a bit too serious at times. Someone should tell him to smile more.

Family MD

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr Hazbun is very good at explaining each item in detail. He is a very open and caring person.

excellent dr----altho too conventional & mainstream

Posted on August 16th, 2010

always listens always explains always compassionate but not open to alternative medicine.