Dr. Eric W Hirsch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric W Hirsch?

I like Dr. Hirsch's matter of fact approach

Dr. Hirsch gave me the facts and worked with me to help relieve my hip pain. He got me on for an MRI within days of my visit, and if I need a hip replacement operation I feel I can trust him.

Excellent surgeon

Had a crushed left wrist that Dr. Hirsch repaired with a large titanium plate and many screws, I never thought it could be repaired. After the healing time and therapy I have full range of motion and no pain! Absolutely amazing! Keep me informed through every step and a lengthy follow up, treat me like gold!

Not a good doc

Arrogant, rude, argumentative, wouldn't give me pain meds after a total knee replacement, yelled at the nurses in front of me at the hospital, bedside manner is horrible, my knee is on crooked so I walk funny...........all in all I would not let him touch me again.

Fraud Doctor

Would not let this man....so called Doctor operate on my dog.....let alone a human! Totally botched my husbands knee replacement. After 3 surgeries threw hands up and stated don't know what more I can do. A real surgeon operated and all is great now.

Dr. Hirsch is very courteous and sympathetic to your problem. He listens to the patient and and did an accurate diagnosis of my where my pain was coming from. I would recomment him to my friends.

Please never use this dr. If he ever knew why he became a dr he has long forgotten the reasons.. Greed of money and clout may be distorting his profession. He never explained the first thing about my care. Basically lied about my progress.. Even other staff members tried to tell me about my care that he wouldn't. Sad to say u can't trust what care he will give you. Either he is a really bad dr or he is a really bad person

BEST OF THE BEST A TRUE DOCTOR FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS

Dr. Eric W Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lecanto, FL.