Dr. Eric Hoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Hoff?

Good experience

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Doctor Hoff was very rude and he didn't pay attention to me the entire time I was in the room, when he did come in he barely acknowledged me while he was texting on his personal phone. I thought he was very rude. His nurses took great care of me.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! Takes the time to make sure all consensus are met.

Strange Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Hoff is truly strange. I went to him to get my annual testing, the first appointment was fine. I had to return for an internal ultrasound a week later though. He gave me some Valium to take before the appt becasue of prior history. When I got into the office he said "I bet you would let me do anything to you right about now" Very offputting. He asked me what I thought we should to treat my issues. I have no idea, that is why I was going to him! He put me on medication and never even had me schedule a follow up appointment. The office staff were nice as well as the nurses. But the doctor is creepy.

great dr

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Terrible Guest Service

Posted on October 11th, 2012

The doctor himself is very good. Eric Hoff is exceedingly sweet, kind and understanding. However, GOOD LUCK making an appointment. They only take calls during hours, meaning you can't even leave a message if it isn't during operating times. I called the office (during work hours) about a VERY time-sensitive subject. One that frustrates and frightens me. No one answered, so I left a nice, brief message, requesting that they call me back. Two days later (keep in mind, this IS a time sensitive inquiry) no return call. I'd also like to say that this is the second time I have had this issue with this office. It is very unprofessional, as well as personally hurtful considering the subject matter.

Very Caring

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

As some people might find Dr. Hoff to be weird or strange, his attitude is to make you feel comfortable. From the 1st time I met this Dr. I felt at ease. I believe some people just might take him the wrong way, he can be silly at times but I would rather have that then a Dr. that has no sense of humor and acts stiff as a board! He listens to what you have to say, and explains everything thats going on. I never feel awkwards when I go see him. The staff is very polite and respectful. He might only have a few years under his belt but you got to start somewhere.

christy hay

Posted on November 12th, 2011

i have been seeing dr hoff for 4yrs now.i liked him fromthe very first time.hes funny,caring,listens well and most important;doesnt rush thru his work.i have had ovary removed and others things done..i am very pleased with his work.its sad to see some of theses bad reports about him that i feel is not so..i wont go to any other dr but hoff!he gives you many options on what needs done or whatever before he rushes thru them.now ,that to me is a dr that cares about his patients and his own reputation..:) thank you dr hoff! and your staff is great.i feel like family when i see each of you.keep up the great work you do and i will comnntinue to refer my family and friends to you.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I am currently seeing Dr. Hoff for my pregnany. I am pregnat with twins, and I have to say that he and his staff are the best in the field that I have been too.

Best OB-GYN I've met.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I had been to several doctors to diagnose a problem that I had been experiencing since I was 15. I even went to a specialist who pretty much said the same thing as all the others and wanted to put me on birth control to fix things. I saw Dr. Hoff for the first time when I was 21 and in that first visit he offered a different theory and scheduled another appointment to take a test to verify. Turns out he was right and after 6 years of searching I was diagnosed with PCOS and given the proper medication to manage it. I wasn't able to get pregnant because of this disease until he gave me the medicine to control it. Now I am nearly full term with my little miracle girl and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Hoff to deliver her. He is truly a great doctor.

wow

Posted on May 14th, 2011

i have never in my life met a weirder doctor than dr. hoff i think he smokes dope he seems spacy and wanted to use me as a gunie pig for things i didnt need .

Posted on February 18th, 2011

I have never met a more caring and compassionate Doctor or staff!!! The experience I had was amazing! He walked me step by step through every procedure! He also allowed me time to talk with my spouse and followed every wish we had for the delivery of our child! Amazing!