Dr. Eric M Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Horn?

Dr. Horn was fantastic!!

Most knowledgeable physician I've ever met. Had seen 2 other surgeons who, both, advised me to undergo major invasive surgeries with vertebral fusions at 2 levels of my spine. Dr. Horn told me he felt I was a candidate for "micro" surgical techniques, which were much less invasive, had a shorter recovery period, fewer complications and a higher success rate. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, which did present serious challenges treating me surgically, and also decreased the chances for that surgery being successful. Dr. Horn was forthright and honest about the possibility that surgery might not solve my back problem, telling me that we weren't going for "perfect", but for "as good as we could get." He explained why the procedure he recommended was, in his opinion, the best procedure for me, as opposed to the procedures recommended by the other physicians. He treated me with kindness and respect, answered all of my questions thoughtfully and honestly. His calm, self-assured demeanor went a long way toward calming my fears, and boosting my confidence in him! His nursing staff can be slow in returning calls and relaying messages, but, overall, deciding to go to Goodman-Campbell and Dr. Horn was one of the best decisions I've ever made! My surgery result was textbook perfect, I was told, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it all again!

Feeling 200% better!

Was scheduled for a lumbar microdiscectomy at Eskenazi with another physician who I had yet to meet. In walks Dr. Horn and he announces that he will be performing my surgery. All I can think is geez...I haven't researched him or read his reviews. But after talking with him, I knew he had my best interest at hand. Was reassuring, explained the procedure but also discussed the 15%-20% that don't find success with the surgery. Excellent bedside manner. Well I'm not 24 hours post-op but what a difference a day makes. I had a hernation at L5/S1, pinching my sciatica nerve which created excruciating pain in my butt, tight hamstring/calf and tingling/numbness in my feet. The pain had become debilitating. I had became very depressed with feelings of hopelessness but still trying to take the best care of my seven year old. Well needless to say, I'm walking straight up, leg is moving great, feels like the symptoms never existed. Feeling excited that I can get back to enjoying life. Thank-you Dr. Horn! I would highly recommend you. Thanks also for treating my as a human being with decency because unfortunately that isn't always the case at Eskenazi. Excited to rest and relax these next few weeks to help along with the healing process. Thanks Dr. Horn for helping me get my life back. You are a genuine rock star! Keep up the great work!

Saved my husband from being paralyzed

Dr. Horn is wonderful. He performed surgery on my neck and I feel so much better. Thank you Dr. Horn!!

Great doctor!

I was amazed at how wonderful Dr. Horn was! He delivered as promised in every way!!

Dr. Horn has given my husband a whole new life. He did not give us false hope, and yet the results of the VERY serious surgery were beyond our (and Dr. Horn's) expectations. He is very patient, courteous, and thorough.