Dr. Eric J Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Miller?

Dr Miller is the best! Really miss him . We have reclocated to Oh.

really helped me

Dr. Miller gave me one injection for my neck arthritis pain and a series of exercises for the pain last year. I am happy to say that both worked well. I do the exercises every day and with a little ibuprofen am pain free. Thanks Dr. Miller.

Highly specialized and responsive doctor

Dr. Miller has fit me in at the last minute. He's treated my pain and explains procedures to me in a way I can understand. I appreciate him and his office staff. Both have helped me at the spur of the moment.

mr.

Dr. Miller has shown to be very proficient in his knowledge and practice regarding pain management. He has been very supportive of my medical needs, and I highly recommend this professional.

Patient for 9 years and until outta pocket for much needed surgery goes down, I'm required to resort and put my trust in Dr. Miller for chronic pain care.

First let me begin by saying I don't write many, if any at all for that matter, reviews so pardon my long winded review I am about to write. I have been with Dr. Miller for quite some time now and have never been happier. Due to our demanding schedules, demanding 'family demands', my pristine reputation seems to have earned me the rt. to have his trust, committed attitude, on-going support and equally as MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT IN THIS WAR AGAINST PAIN. So many times a pain doctor will treat you like a criminal for being a legitimate person in pain fromand things would be in my situation, a horrible back injury. Don't get me wrong this man is on his game and you should not try to manipulate any situation or circumstance, especially: his right to drug screening, his ethical questions, do anything to scam him as 'the losers out there try to do' bc the man is sharp and to me..... The only doctor to believe in to help you IF THAT IS YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE INJURY THAT REQ. LEGITIMATE TREATMENT!

Trustworthy Doctor that cares about his patients

I was referred to Dr. Miller for lower back pain and have since had injuries to my shoulder. I've been under his care for the past 4 years and his treatment has changed my life. I'm am pain free and amble to do my activities i.e. figure skating and such. His treatment is 'spot-on' and he always listens to my concerns. I feel safe getting treatment from Dr. Miller and all my procedures are now performed in his office, which is very convenient for me.

Very well run office

I had a thorough exam and explanation. He has a very good reputation in the community. Staff is kind and courteous. Overall, a very pleasant experience (and I am out of pain).

God bless Dr. Miller!

Dr Miller himself called me the day he got my records from the spine surgeon and he worked me in for an injection the very next day. After the injection, by the next day, I felt 90% better! He is very caring and I highly recommend him.

This doctor really understands pain and helps

I have seen Dr. Miller more than once. He has the awesome ability to diagnose without xrays etc., but just by his wonderful knowledge of pain and the effects. I highly recommend him for any pain problems and would not go to anyone else for pain relief.

Find a different doctor.

NICE STAFF/CARING DR..

People with Chronic pain do NOT feel good nor are we very pleasent and even in light of all that, his staff always treats you with respect and kindness. They go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible and using a kind tone always. It makes a HUGE difference when they treat us like HUMAN BEINGS in HORRIBLE PAIN, instead of just another drug addict there to get something for nothing..THANK YOU for helping me feel better....

I was impressed with all of the staff, but especially Victoria who called my doctor to get records so I could become a pt. (my primary care doctor for some reason doesn't have the same efficient staff) then she scheduled me very promptly and has a genuine love to help people. Everytime I call I ask for her and she delivers every time... ****