Dr. Eric Jensen Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric Jensen?

Do Not Recommend

Posted on February 11th, 2016

This doctor made me extremely uncomfortable. His clothing was dirty and stained. The office smelled like cigarettes, and his office was far from clean. Cabinets were open, the carpet was not clean. Dr. Jensen asked, upon ENTERING the room (keep in mind that I had never seen this doctor before as I am new to the area) if I had pierced my septum so my boyfriend could put a rope through it and "lead me around." He did not wear the stethescope around his neck, but kept it on his lap, so the round sensor that touches the patient's skin was between his legs. He also spent more than half of the visit talking about reasons why I should consider joining the Armed Forces, something that I never expressed an interest in. I do not plan on returning.

Posted on July 18th, 2015

The office smelled like cigar smoke! I'm glad that I don't have asthma! We sat for 10 minutes without even being acknowledged or even seeing anyone at the front desk. Then the doctor came out with a patient and was talking about his condition in earshot of all of us in the waiting room. Then it was an additional 20 minutes before we ever went back to see the doctor. The "nurse" dropped her glove on the not so clean floor, and then just put it on. When we did see the doctor, he was unprepared and just spent the whole time reading through the paperwork from my hospital stay. When I tried to talk to the doctor, he talked over me, not listening to me at all. All in all, very unimpressive. We will not be back.

Bedside manner

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Hi Doc, Wish you practiced in the Bay Area, SF. I think I would really like you as my doctor. Love your sense of humor! You come across as being so sensible and caring. Keep fishing. You made our trip!

Friendly, competent, and refreshingly honest.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Jensen for about eight years now. He diagnosed a previously unknown thyroid condition that nobody else had caught, and has served as my GP throughout that time. Dr. Jensen is great if you appreciate honesty and a 'just the facts' attitude... he'll tell you what's up and doesn't sugar coat anything. It's refreshing to know that there's someone who cares about my health and doesn't pull any punches in telling you if you're not doing something right or need to make changes in your lifestyle.

Pilot

Posted on February 16th, 2011

This gentlemen has been my flight surgeon for over 10 years. He diagnosed Prostate cancer where others had missed it and saved my life. Yes, I would send my friends and family to him because of my expereince with him for so many years.

best advocate

Posted on January 4th, 2011

this man practices medicine the way it shouild be practiced, the old fashioned way. cares little about modern niceties like web pages or marketing, but is a consumate diagnostician, and the strongest advocate i have ever had for my health treatment.

CANDY MAN

Posted on November 19th, 2010

IF U NEED A PRESCRIPTION HE WILL WRITE IT FOR U... HORRIBLE REPRESENTATION OF A DOCTOR

Posted on August 19th, 2010

He was completely unprofessional. He cursed at me, accused me of lying, refused to listen to all of my symptoms and then just attributed it all to anxiety. Even though he basically called me a big faker, he still prescribed me medication associated with the illness I was "pretending" to have. Hands down the worst experience with a doctor to date.

Posted on January 26th, 2016