Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric K Hammerberg has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Years ago, in the beginning when Dr Hammerberg was coming to LUH, appointments were radical...and sometimes I would have to wait and finally leave. I look back on them now and laugh, cause he made a house call to me on one occasion. Through the years, he has been the most wonderful neurologist and welcomes me with hugs.... He is a great man, a great doctor and a very caring person. Your ratings are wrong.
He runs a terrible practice, fails to let patients know it is time for a yearly appointment and then kicks them out of the practice for being in "noncompliance". He did not care if he kicked me out without the medication that stops me from having seizures multiple times a day, so I seized for a week while I was finding another doctor to give me my medication. I had two appointments with him, one I waited for 45mins and the other I waited over and hour and a half. He does not care what the patient thinks and does not run enough tests. He is find with a simple "I dont know what you have, here take this pill" DO NOT GO TO HIM!
Dr. Hammerberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Eric K Hammerberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEric K Hammerberg Md, 4350 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 400, Wheat Ridge, CO
Dr. Eric K Hammerberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.