Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric L Kerstman
Dr. Eric L Kerstman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Kerstman is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Kerstman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric L Kerstman has the following 3 specialties
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
During your visits to him he tries and makes it as less stressful as possible on you. He gives you all the time you need to ask questions and to answer them. When I have had a question and have had to call his office the response time has been fairly quick to get a call back are email back. I am very happy with this doctor and do recommend anyone to see him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kerstman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Eric L Kerstman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTIRR Memorial Hermann, 1333 Moursund St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric L Kerstman in this video.
Dr. Eric L Kerstman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.