Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric B Kirker
Dr. Eric B Kirker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Kirker is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital. Dr. Kirker has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric B Kirker has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Eric B Kirker has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Transplantation
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Showing 3 of 13
amazing doc. he saved me from having my legs amputated. i trust everything he says to me 100%. i feel grateful i found him. Thank you Dr Kirker
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Kirker - Posted on March 7th, 2018
A Truly Magnificent Man and Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Kirker - Posted on November 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Kirker - Posted on February 17th, 2015
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Kirker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Eric B Kirker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eric B Kirker
Dr. Kirker is a cardiothoracic surgeon with The Oregon Clinic. He is board certified in cardiac, thoracic, and vascular surgery. Areas of focus: -Aortic surgery, including valve-sparing procedures -Cardiac valve surgery -Coronary artery surgery -Endovascular surgery -Heart transplantation -Peripheral vascular disease -Minimally invasive thoracic surgery -Thoracic and mediastinal surgery -Valve-sparing aortic root replacement -Ventricular-assist device surgery
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric B Kirker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.