Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Knudtson
Dr. Eric Knudtson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Knudtson is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Inc, OU Medical Center and Mount Carmel Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Knudtson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eric Knudtson has the following 4 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Eric Knudtson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Knudtson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Center, Inc
OU Medical Center
Mount Carmel Health
Children's Hospital Of Ok
The University Hospital
Wesley Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Knudtson in this video.
Dr. Eric Knudtson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.