Dr. Eric J Kress Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Kress?

Dr. Kress is not only a great family practice doc, but a very knowledgeable and compassionate hospice medical director. I learned a great deal from him while working for a local hospice, where he was fair, honest, genuinely interested in his patients, and was a great team player. He seeks out solutions to unique difficult cases without cutting corners. A genuinely good human being who also happens to be a doctor, and thankfully so!

Best Doctor ever and an incredible human

I've been going to Dr. Kress since I was referred by my insurance plan while in college. In the, yikes!, probably 20 years I've known him he has impressed me as a physician and as a general human being. He listens, never assumes, has a huge knowledge base and still makes a person feel at ease. My issues have never been easy, from chronic muscle problems to reoccurring infections to a mixed bag of unfortunate mental conditions combined with some very hard personal ordeals and Dr. Kress has always been willing to take time to help me, when so many others had pushed me away as either an unsolvable nuisance or just gotten annoyed and drugged me into a stupor. I wish everyone could have a doctor as caring as Dr. Kress has been for me. I'd never had a doctor or counselor or anyone who, when I didn't show up for an appointment and who knew I was struggling with depression to actually call me personally to check in and make sure I was okay. I can honestly say that I've never met anyone that thoughtful on the professional level of Dr. Kress. For better or worse, I am certain that Dr. Kress is the reason I am still on this earth. He cares, when others simply have not.

Dr. Eric J Kress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.