Dr. Eric Kubrak Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kubrak?

Great Dr OK Location

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Dr Kubrak is the best psychiatrist I have been a patient of. I felt comfortable talking with him right away. He actually listens and interacts with me, even about things not directly related to my treatment, rather than staring into space, nodding, and signing prescriptions. Dr Kubrak takes my input or concerns seriously, he isn't one of those Dr that think they know your mind/body better than you do. If I suggest something I've heard or read about medication wise we discuss it and I trust his judgements. One of the things I personally appreciate most about Dr Kubrak is unlike other Drs, to this day, trusted me and did not insult my 10 year sobriety by assuming I was a drug seeker. I wish there were more like him.

Posted on July 12th, 2015