Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric A Kurzrock has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Cancer
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 17
Unlike other patients, I have had the opportunity to personally interact with Dr. Kurzrock, aside from his work place. Though some might call him "cocky," he is actually an extremely educated yet humble man. Due to the fact that many young lives depend on his job, he must assure his patients that they are in good hands with him, and people are confusing this confident behavior (that he portrays purely to help his patients have the best experience possible during their appointments) with "cockiness." With that being said, Dr. Kurzrock is also an extremely educated man, as said in numerous other reviews, and always gets extremely high ratings on both his diagnosis' and surgeries.
Dr. Kuzrock's bedside manner was horrible! He came in 40 minutes late, did not even introduce himself or looked us in the eye, but just proceeded to act as we were not in the room. He did not bother to examine our child, but only left the resident to do it. As we had an issue that worried us, we had to ask him to take a look, which he unwillingly did. He was in a rush all the time and did not bother to explain anything at all. We tried to ask questions, but it was obvious that he was in a horrible rush or that we were not important enough to deserve his time. The worst thing is that this was the second time that we were there, and he failed, ONCE AGAIN to WASH HIS HANDS before examining our little child. He was working on the computer, handling his pan, and then he just proceeded to examine the child and touch his private parts, as the examination required!!! Hope that no patient had MRSA or anything like that, as our child could get it from him dirty hands!Throughout the exam, Dr. Kuzrock was focused on the computer only.He did not know even one single thing about our child, even though the appointment was set almost two months in advance. He had to sit there and read the most basic info about the patient, which any doctor HAS to know prior to entering the examination room. Very disappointing! We also observed that his treatment of his resident was not very respectful- Dr. Kuzrock was very pompous, and full of himself...and we felt horrible, and disrespected!!!HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Eric A Kurzrock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUc Davis Health System, 4860 Y St, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Eric A Kurzrock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.