Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric L Freeman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 92
I went to mercy emergency room last week with shoulder pain. I was referred to Dr. Freeman office for follow up. I was able to get in to his office the next day. His office is clean, staff are nice and he diagnosed me correctly with bursitis and provided an ultrasound guided injection. I’m happy to say that I’m perfect within 2 days. He has great bedside manner , engaging and funny and when I called to ask a question he personally called back within 29 minutes. I’m very impressed and feel great.
My daughter and son both broke their arm on the monkey bars at school. Our pediatrician highly recommended Dr. Freeman. My daughter healed beautifully and within the time frame we were given. My son broke his arm today and I called the office immediately and they got us in right away. The accident happened at 12:30 and we were home by 3pm! I trust him with my children's limbs! Great doctor, great results, very efficient office!
I was referred to Dr. Freeman by my primary doctor last week. Everything about the experience was wonderful, his phone people, front desk and assistant is great. I had sprained my acnkle and Dr. Freeman accurately determined the problem and I am on the road to recovery. His bed side manner is so professional yet relaxed at the same time.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Orthopaedic Research Of Virginia
Dr. Eric L Freeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Island Orthopaedic Group, 657 Central Ave Ste 1, Cedarhurst, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric L Freeman in this video.
Dr. Eric L Freeman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cedarhurst, NY.