Dr. Eric Freeman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric Freeman?

Very satisfied

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I went to mercy emergency room last week with shoulder pain. I was referred to Dr. Freeman office for follow up. I was able to get in to his office the next day. His office is clean, staff are nice and he diagnosed me correctly with bursitis and provided an ultrasound guided injection. I’m happy to say that I’m perfect within 2 days. He has great bedside manner , engaging and funny and when I called to ask a question he personally called back within 29 minutes. I’m very impressed and feel great.

Posted on October 8th, 2017

the office was friendly, very helpful and very informal, had surgery on my knee and was back up, in a matter of days. I highly recommend dr. freeman and his staff! I know he is very busy but wish he would have spent a little more time with me.

Great Dr. fixed both my kids!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

My daughter and son both broke their arm on the monkey bars at school. Our pediatrician highly recommended Dr. Freeman. My daughter healed beautifully and within the time frame we were given. My son broke his arm today and I called the office immediately and they got us in right away. The accident happened at 12:30 and we were home by 3pm! I trust him with my children's limbs! Great doctor, great results, very efficient office!

Great medical care

Posted on September 30th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Freeman by my primary doctor last week. Everything about the experience was wonderful, his phone people, front desk and assistant is great. I had sprained my acnkle and Dr. Freeman accurately determined the problem and I am on the road to recovery. His bed side manner is so professional yet relaxed at the same time.

Great doc

Posted on August 20th, 2017

My kid Rafael broke a bone in his butt and dr freeman got Rafael in right away and treated him to success good job visit this doc boi

Thanks

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I called doctor freeman on Saturday after I fell. He helped me to through a local emergency room and facilitated the visit. He called me 2 times more on the weekend to check on me and I saw him in his office today. His office is clean efficient and clearly represents what he is about. My visit was great and he spent time with me and explained my condition. Thank you.

PLEASURE

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Nice experience, I called Dr. Freeman and even though I wasn't a patient he took my call at name and got me right in the next morning. He was terrific and very professional. All questions answered and I am on the road to a recovery.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Office is clean. Staff nice. Doctor is terrific and diagnosed my problem and I was completely satisfied.

Ramos arm

Posted on April 19th, 2017

My son had broken his arm and I asked around who was the best ortho was and they all said dr freeman I wasn't sure because I haven't taken my son to a doctor because of an injury before but I was pleased once I walked into the Waiting room I was greeted by his friendly staff he took care of my son and he was back playing bad mitten in no time

Posted on April 18th, 2017

He's a good dr but i wished he would take more time with his patients and explain things or answer questions before running off to the next patient.

Efficient and Effective Office

Posted on February 5th, 2017

My son broke his finger. I was referred to doctor freeman by my pediatrician. He offers early hours before school and the visit is efficient with little waiting in the waiting room. The doctor is caring, funny and nice and my son is back to playing basketball. Great model and all doctor's offices should be like this.

Efficient and Effective Office