Dr. Eric L Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Smith?

Hip replacement problem

Had right hip replacement a few years ago. Ended up with a significant leg length discrepancy. When I mentioned it to him, he became VERY defensive and denied it. I cannot recommend him. There's are a myriad of wonderful doctors in Boston. Don't use him.

Very satisfied with the results of my knee replacement surgery. Im still recovering but doing great. Excellent surgeon highly recommend.

Knees

I only had the opportunity to see Dr Smith once because I had to leave the state due to an emergency but I was going to have bilateral knee replacements with him and felt confident that he was extremely qualified and professional. At my appointment he was genuinely caring but did not waste time with me just straight to the point in a caring and capable manner which was appropriate given the circumstances. I highly recommend this doctor and look forward to returning to Massachusetts so I can get the care I need very soon.

Knee surgery

Compassionate, straight forward, completely approachable.

Great Doctor

Have had two knee replacements with him while he was at Tufts and I feel like I finally have my life back. Can not say how wonderful it is to have that feeling as I am not yet even 50 and was unable to do a lot of the things that I used to enjoy, BUT now I feel great all thanks to his superb skills :) Highly recommended

Great Doctor

Dr Smith was excellent for me, I found him helpful and honest and I am walking like a normal 47 year old woman after having both of my knees replaced by him.

Nobody better

Amazing experience. He has done 3 surgeries due to an accident. I came to him after the first 5 surgeries in Maine begging for amputation he talked me out of it. It's been 8 months of hard rehab for me but his support and encouragement are above anything I have ever experienced. Dr Smith is my superhero!

patient

I saw Dr Smith today for a second opinion on my knee replacement,he refused to look at my pre-surgery xrays and would not review ones he took.His bedside manners was pompous,he was more interested in who did my original surgery and did not want to give assessment on my alignment issues,patella tracking problem and space between the component that has space between the cement and knee replacement.This MD is suppose to be the CHIEF of Joint Replacement at Tufts.Do not WASTE ur time ewith him,read about the lady who had a hip replacement with him! Waited over 1 hr to see him.

Hip Preplacement

Not Happy about My Hip replacement.Done 2 years ago 2010. After it was done, It started DISLOCATING, the day after replacement surgery, Dr. Eric Could not tell me why. Had to go to another Dr. and Hospital to get it fixed. To this day 8-1-12 it still dislocates, I wear a brace from my waist to my foot. So Dr Eric Smith did something wrong.

Excellent physician and surgeon

Dr. Smith is compassionate and highly skilled in hip and knee replacement. He gave me my life back

Dr. Smith did a total knee replacement two weeks ago. I am so please with the results.After two weeks, I am walking using one crutch and can flex my knee to 112% All of the physical Therapists have been amazed with the progress.