Dr. Eric S Lambright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Lambright?

Great doctor!

He is known as the "A Team" among colleagues and patients. Excellent communicator. Professional. Truthful and to the point.

Wonderful experience, answered all my questions, made me feel very comfortable about my medical issue. I'm very thankful and grateful that he was able to see me in such a timely manner.

Best at what he does!

Dr Lambright removed my left first rib and scalene muscle due to severe thoracic outlet syndrome. This man is skilled as well as kind and compassionate. Everything about my experience was top notch. Best surgery experience of my life. Do not hesitate to see this man! He changed my life.

Dr. Eric S Lambright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.