Dr. Eric B Laxer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric B Laxer?

Great surgeon and communicator. He really took time to relate to me and explain my procedure. Kyphoplasty successfully eliminated four months of pain and gave me back my quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Laxer!

Excellent surgeon

Dr Laxer has helped me a great deal. He's an excellent surgeon. If you are in need of good advice and perhaps surgery look no more. Dr Laxer is the best!

Expert in Field, Knowledgeable and Caring

Due to a work related injury, I herniated L5-S1 disc with left nerve impingement. It was by far the worse pain I had ever experienced. After going to the ER and seeing two previous, neuro surgeons, I finally was referred to Dr. Laxer. Dr. Laxer took time to listen to me and when all other non-evasive medical care was exhausted, performed the surgery to fix the disc. Not even a year out from my surgery date, I am back to work and doing most everything I used to do pre-injury. I am very thankful for the care I received from both Dr. Laxer and his staff.

Never again....

First off, he was forty minutes late and offered no apology. This is one of the most arrogant and cocky drs that I've encountered. He didn't care anything about me as a patient. He seemed to use all the info. on my pre-accessment survey to discredit anything I told him about my condition. He had a female intern with him and appeared to try to 'show off' with his condescending attitude. He clearly prejudiced me and attempted to minimize my condition. A lower esteem person most likely would have left feeling lower than dirt.

Excellent communicator

Good

I would recommend Dr. Laxer to anyone because of his skill as a surgeon and his friendly and positive bedside manner. He answered all my questions, performed successful surgery and never seemed to be in a hurry. He is a credit to his profession and to Ortho Carolina. I am glad I chose him as my doctor.

retired senior

Very effective surgery, no pain afterwards

The doctor was like having my son taking care of me. Everything about him was just outstanding! A credit to his profession & to the patients he serves!

Dr. Laxer was very professional yet articulate and very detailed. He made sure that I understood the procedures, processes and treatment that I was getting. He overall was excellent. He spent time with me and my family making sure that we understood. I would recommend him to anyone who needed back surgery. He was great!

Miracle worker!

When I was referred to Dr Laxer, my quality of life was poor at best! I could hardly walk let alone do the things I love to do like care for my horses and ride! I have an artificial hip and thought my hip was the reason I was having trouble walking, but my Hip Dr did MRI and discovered that I had neck issues causing my problems. He recommended Dr Laxer and stated that Dr Laxer had just done the same surgery on his wife....I asked him did he love his wife and he said yes! Dr Laxer explained to me that I had severe Stenosis. My spinal cord was pinched in 6 places. I was afraid but After discussing with Dr Laxer I knew I had been recommended to one of the best. I knew going in that this was serious surgery, but I had complete confidence in Dr Laxer. I researched him and knew that he was top in his field and knew that he had my best interest in mind knowing that my quality of life had to improve. I am back riding horses, camp, hike, cut wood, and put up hay....I have very little pain from the surgery and if had to do over again would do so! He is the best of the best! I recommend him highly!