Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric B Lebby
Dr. Eric B Lebby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lebby has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric B Lebby has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric B Lebby has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Infectious Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 102
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Lebby - Posted on June 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Lebby - Posted on May 4th, 2018
I had a 38-year-old osteotomy that other surgeons were afraid to touch, even though my quality of life was rapidly declining. Dr. Lebby was confident he could perform a THR successfully. He not only successfully completed the surgery, but he straightened my leg and decreased my leg-length difference by 2 inches! I don't need lifts anymore and I can finally walk "straight" after almost 20 years! I would recommend Dr. Lebby to anyone considering revision surgery.
Bad bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Lebby - Posted on March 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Lebby - Posted on November 8th, 2017
I only wish I went to Dr. Lebby sooner. I had a right hip replacement and the procedure and recovery went extremely well. I'm now walking PAIN FREE and I want to Thank Dr. Lebby and his staff as well as the staff at the Tilghman St. surgical center for everything. They were all very professional and courteous from my first visit through my short hospital stay and into my follow up visits! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of a hip replacement! O. Rich Lloyd
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric B Lebby - Posted on October 26th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Lebby. He is a very caring doctor - made me feel very comfortable and confident in him as I was totally scared about my hip operation. His office staff very efficient, friendly and helpful. His assistant Dana was excellent in preparing me for the operation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lebby and his staff to other people.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Temple University Health System
Dr. Eric B Lebby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eric B Lebby
First and foremost, I spend time with my wife and our two children. I also enjoy tennis, golf and fitness.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric B Lebby, MD - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in Bethlehem, PA, in this video.
Dr. Eric B Lebby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.