Dr. Eric Lebby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Lebby?

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I only wish I went to Dr. Lebby sooner. I had a right hip replacement and the procedure and recovery went extremely well. I'm now walking PAIN FREE and I want to Thank Dr. Lebby and his staff as well as the staff at the Tilghman St. surgical center for everything. They were all very professional and courteous from my first visit through my short hospital stay and into my follow up visits! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of a hip replacement! O. Rich Lloyd

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Lebby. He is a very caring doctor - made me feel very comfortable and confident in him as I was totally scared about my hip operation. His office staff very efficient, friendly and helpful. His assistant Dana was excellent in preparing me for the operation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lebby and his staff to other people.

Pain relief

Posted on October 15th, 2017

For years I had pain went to other doctors had surgery, but nothing helped was directed to Dr. Lebby, from the start I was impressed with his attitude to get me walking again. I needed two surgeries the first was to get my one knee and the other was to correct the mistakes the other Dr. messed up and Dr. Lebby had to correct. I am so grateful for his understanding and help, I'm able to walk without pain.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

total hip replacement a month ago and my recovery is going great.He made me feel at ease about the surgery. i've had no pain even in and during physical therapy.highy recommend him to friend and famil y

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr Lebby performed my surgery a month ago. i am totally satisfied with the outcome so far. I've had no pain and i am in physical therapy and my recovery is still going great.

Dr. Lebby will not admit when there is a problem.

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Lebby made my knee he replaced too loose and kept telling me it was normal and would get better.After a year I had another surgeon fix the knee and now am recovering normal. Lier lier Lebby pants should be on fire.

Dr. will not admit when he makes a mistake.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I had a knee replacement that was made too loose from the start. Dr. Lebby refused to admit it was too loose and kept saying the knee was normal even when it continued to swell and cause pain. Another surgeon said it will not get better without surgery to correct it. Just admit when it is not right.

I went to see Dr. Lebby because I finally had to have a knee replacement.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I had a serious knee injury at age 16, and I have had 3 total reconstructions, the last one was 36 years ago. I was extremely nervous about the replacement due to all of the other work that had been done. I had my knee replacement and I should not have been nervous it could not have gone better. I made sure I was prepared followed all of the wonderful instructions before surgery. I was out of bed walking about 6 hours after surgery and I had no pain. I did so well I left at noon the next day. Now 3 weeks from my surgery I am walking unassisted and wondering why I waited so long to do this. I just had a checkup and had a great time at the office, everyone was very friendly and Dr. Lebby was wonderful - he was extremely happy with my progress. I will definitely go back to Dr. Lebby when I need the other knee replaced. Thank You Dr. Lebby!

Complete 100% knee replacement

Posted on January 15th, 2017

Another surgeon in Berks County, performed a complete knee placement. My knee was drained numerous times, a lot of pain and swelling for 18 months. Went out of county to Dr. Lebby who performed 100% knee replacement. My recovery time has been great. After 2 weeks of in-house therapy, out-of-house therapy may not be necessary due to such speedy recovery. Could not be happier, 100% satisfied, great surgeon!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Excellent care

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Before surgery I could barely walk without being in constant pain. After my surgery with Dr. Lebby my leg was straight and the day after surgery I had no pain and needed no pain meds. Two and a half weeks later I was walking about 1 mile with no need for any assistance and pain free. I can't thank Dr,Lebby enough for the fantastic job he did on my total knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Lebby

Three Weeks After Surgery

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I am walking my dog! This is a big deal to me. Dr Lebby must have done an excellent job inside my knee in order for me to be doing this at this point in time. Throughout this experience Dr Lebby has conveyed confidence, which has helped alleviate my apprehension. Knee replacement for me has been quite an undertaking - but the doctor and his team have been with me all the way. I feel like I'm in the hands of top-notch professionals. Kindness and caring - I've got that too. Highly recommend Dr Lebby and his team.