Have you seen Dr. Eric B Lebby?

hip Revision

I had a 38-year-old osteotomy that other surgeons were afraid to touch, even though my quality of life was rapidly declining. Dr. Lebby was confident he could perform a THR successfully. He not only successfully completed the surgery, but he straightened my leg and decreased my leg-length difference by 2 inches! I don't need lifts anymore and I can finally walk "straight" after almost 20 years! I would recommend Dr. Lebby to anyone considering revision surgery.

Bad bedside manner

Antagonistic and not helpful at all. Extreme pain and swelling in knee and all he wanted to do was a cortisone shot. This will solve all from his Medical opinion

I only wish I went to Dr. Lebby sooner. I had a right hip replacement and the procedure and recovery went extremely well. I'm now walking PAIN FREE and I want to Thank Dr. Lebby and his staff as well as the staff at the Tilghman St. surgical center for everything. They were all very professional and courteous from my first visit through my short hospital stay and into my follow up visits! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of a hip replacement! O. Rich Lloyd

I highly recommend Dr. Lebby. He is a very caring doctor - made me feel very comfortable and confident in him as I was totally scared about my hip operation. His office staff very efficient, friendly and helpful. His assistant Dana was excellent in preparing me for the operation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lebby and his staff to other people.

Pain relief

For years I had pain went to other doctors had surgery, but nothing helped was directed to Dr. Lebby, from the start I was impressed with his attitude to get me walking again. I needed two surgeries the first was to get my one knee and the other was to correct the mistakes the other Dr. messed up and Dr. Lebby had to correct. I am so grateful for his understanding and help, I'm able to walk without pain.

total hip replacement a month ago and my recovery is going great.He made me feel at ease about the surgery. i've had no pain even in and during physical therapy.highy recommend him to friend and famil y

Dr Lebby performed my surgery a month ago. i am totally satisfied with the outcome so far. I've had no pain and i am in physical therapy and my recovery is still going great.

Dr. Lebby will not admit when there is a problem.

Dr. Lebby made my knee he replaced too loose and kept telling me it was normal and would get better.After a year I had another surgeon fix the knee and now am recovering normal. Lier lier Lebby pants should be on fire.

Dr. will not admit when he makes a mistake.

I had a knee replacement that was made too loose from the start. Dr. Lebby refused to admit it was too loose and kept saying the knee was normal even when it continued to swell and cause pain. Another surgeon said it will not get better without surgery to correct it. Just admit when it is not right.

I went to see Dr. Lebby because I finally had to have a knee replacement.

I had a serious knee injury at age 16, and I have had 3 total reconstructions, the last one was 36 years ago. I was extremely nervous about the replacement due to all of the other work that had been done. I had my knee replacement and I should not have been nervous it could not have gone better. I made sure I was prepared followed all of the wonderful instructions before surgery. I was out of bed walking about 6 hours after surgery and I had no pain. I did so well I left at noon the next day. Now 3 weeks from my surgery I am walking unassisted and wondering why I waited so long to do this. I just had a checkup and had a great time at the office, everyone was very friendly and Dr. Lebby was wonderful - he was extremely happy with my progress. I will definitely go back to Dr. Lebby when I need the other knee replaced. Thank You Dr. Lebby!

Complete 100% knee replacement

Another surgeon in Berks County, performed a complete knee placement. My knee was drained numerous times, a lot of pain and swelling for 18 months. Went out of county to Dr. Lebby who performed 100% knee replacement. My recovery time has been great. After 2 weeks of in-house therapy, out-of-house therapy may not be necessary due to such speedy recovery. Could not be happier, 100% satisfied, great surgeon!

Excellent care

Dr. Eric B Lebby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.

Dr. Eric B Lebby Is this you?