Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric W Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr.& staff very helpful, patient & proffessional @ first visit. I was in escruciating pain & very hard to treat with x-rays & getting on exam table. They were troopers& able to get it done. Dr. Lee was so good natured but compassionate to my pain & gave me hope to find treatment to help. I look forward to my next appt. as I'm already much better since seeing him.
I fell down the steps and injured my ankle. Broke it in two different places. It actually was at 90 angle from where it should have been. After going to the emergency room, I was referred to Dr. Eric Lee. He did surgery on my ankle which involved a plate and 6 screws on one side and 2 screws on the other side. My surgery was not easy as my bones were like mush. I was just happy I could walk again. It took a long time to heal but it did heal and I was extremely patient and did pretty much what I was told. Five years after the surgery my ankle started hurting again. Dr. Lee suggested that I get the the hardware removed. He even sent me for a 2nd opinion to make sure this was the best treatment. I had the hardware removed and my ankle is so much better (that was last summer). It only hurts when the weather changes. I was very impressed with Dr. Lee's bedside manner, professionalism and expertise. I would recommend him to anyone as he took the time to listen as did not hurry me out of the office.
Dr. Lee did my shoulder surgery 5 months ago. He is a truly skilled surgeon. His diagnosis was spot on, and I am doing amazing post-operation. I feel better that I have felt in over a year. He has a wonderful bedside manner and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients. He has a great office staff. The girls that make the appointments are always so sweet and fun to interact with when you call or come into the office. The nurses that work in the back are very knowledgeable to answer all my questions, and very kind when taking you back to the exam room. I have only had wonderful experiences when coming to Dr.Lee's office. I would highly recommend Dr.Lee to all my family and friends!
I was patient with Dr lee on 2007 o 2008 I need to have an apt and it was frustrating trying to make an appt. It went to Dr Lee voice mail, I call back it went to the assistant V/M who said that she doesn't work on Mondays. Something is wrong with this service customer service for the patient. I know he is good, maybe now he doesn't work every day.......?
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Eric W Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrange Orthopedic Medical Group, 1310 W Stewart Dr Ste 510, Orange, CA
Dr. Eric W Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.