Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric D Levens has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
We somehow did not get the feeling he was on our corner. We only saw him once. The rest were all phone calls and emails all intitiated by us. He is not willing to listen or change protocol and attributed all failures to "old eggs". We stuck with him since our insurance paid for it. We finally gave up payed out of pocket and switched groups. With the new group we actually had a discussion after my first failed IVF about how to change based on how I'd responded, made two key changes, and the second went much better. We are happy to leave SGF and got a second chance. My impression with SG is they'll just say it was a fluke/old eggs and follow their standard protocols, one after the other, until it's time for donor eggs. No doctor or clinic is going to "take care" of you in this process I've found. You have to be your own fierce advocate, and work within your limitations--money, ability to travel, time/age limitations, etc. You need to talk to your doctor from the beginning about a plan, otherwise, they'll just keep taking your money. I am happy to be done with the Dr Levens and SGF industry. They are great until they get your money and you will never see them again. The blatantly profiteering nature of it, and frequent insensitivity among moronic staff especially, just takes away my gratitude. They treat you as just another transaction. Save yourself time and aggravation and follow your instincts. Go to the smaller groups that are focused on you than protocols
My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Levens! He was extremely patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate, and confident all in one. Throughout our entire journey, Dr. Levens remained optimistic, which in turn, gave us great hope. He called after each negative IUI just to check in and see how I was holding up. He also called to share in our happiness after we finally received the news we had hoped and prayed for. I would recommend Shady Grove and Dr. Levens to anyone having difficulty starting their family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Eric D Levens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShady Grove Fertility, 8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric D Levens in this video.
Dr. Eric D Levens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.