Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric M Levin MD
Dr. Eric M Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chambersburg, PA, with another office in Chambersburg, PA. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric M Levin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric M Levin has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Eric M Levin has the following 14 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Eric M Levin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Eric Levin need's to see a psychiatrist "HIMSELF" desperatly!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Levin - Posted on July 1st, 2011
dr eric levin is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Levin - Posted on January 14th, 2010
dr levin has the bedside manor of a saint,he listens to your problems no matter how small and makes you feel like your the only person,he has to deal with that day.he is kind,courtious,and vary funny,he puts you at ease.If there was a reward for the best doctor in the world he would win hands down.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Eric M Levin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric M Levin's office for more information.
144 S 8th St Ste 101 Chambersburg, PA : (717) 267-2903
901 E McKinley St Chambersburg, PA : (717) 267-0643
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric M Levin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.