Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric H Lieberman
Dr. Eric H Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lieberman is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Lieberman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric H Lieberman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric H Lieberman has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 25
I have been so fortunate to know this doctor for the last 11 years. He is a truly fine man who truly goes the extra mile for his patients! He treated my husband through many difficult situations and we always felt we were well informed and he kept on top of things. He is so up to date on all new medicines and procedures. He is a comfort when going through new or difficult situations.
This was my first visit to see Dr. Lieberman. Although I was nervous, the staff & physician warmly welcomed me and put me at ease. Dr. Lieberman spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and not chastise me for my lack of exercise and good eating habits. I would strongly recommend this practice to anyone in need of a cardiologist. Staff promptly re-contacted me upon blood results with a plan.
very satisfied with both his expertise as well as empathy -
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Lieberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Eric H Lieberman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTenet Florida Physician Services, 5035 Via Delray, Delray Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric H Lieberman in this video.
Dr. Eric H Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.