Dr. Eric Lieberman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric Lieberman?

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I have been so fortunate to know this doctor for the last 11 years. He is a truly fine man who truly goes the extra mile for his patients! He treated my husband through many difficult situations and we always felt we were well informed and he kept on top of things. He is so up to date on all new medicines and procedures. He is a comfort when going through new or difficult situations.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Remember how doctors used to be... well, Dr, Lieberman still is. Caring and compassionate... and he listens. I have been a patient for 15 years and hopefully will never have to change.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. Lieberman is extremely bright, kind, informed, well-known,also. I am certainly lucky to have him as my cardiologist, along with Becky Craig, ARNP. I travel 45 minutes to visit this office often, and am so pleased with this doctor and his staff. Thank you.

A First Time Patient with Good Experience

Posted on November 10th, 2014

This was my first visit to see Dr. Lieberman. Although I was nervous, the staff & physician warmly welcomed me and put me at ease. Dr. Lieberman spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and not chastise me for my lack of exercise and good eating habits. I would strongly recommend this practice to anyone in need of a cardiologist. Staff promptly re-contacted me upon blood results with a plan.

highly recommended

Posted on December 13th, 2013

very satisfied with both his expertise as well as empathy -

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I have recommended him to members of the community that I live in and they have recommended him to their friends. Excellent bed side manner and is a credit to his profession.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

It is a pleasure to go to Dr. Lieberman's office. He is not only a dedicated and caring physician; but he truly cares about all of his patients. He takes a pesonal interest and spends as much time as is necessary. I wish all my doctors were as thorough and caring as Dr. Lieberman

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is very attentive and caring. He also coordinates our care with other doctors.

CARDIOLOGY TREATMENT WITH DR. E. LIEBERMAN

Posted on November 1st, 2013

DR ERIC ;LIEBERMAN HAS CARED FOR MY CARIOLOGICAL NEEDS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. hE HAS BEEN AVAILABLE WHENEVER I HAVE NEEDED HIM. hE HAS TAKEN THE TIME DURING MY VISITS TO LISTEN TO ME AND INFORM ME OF THE PROTOCOLS NECESSARY FOR MY WELLBEING. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY DEAREST RELATIVE OR FRIEND. I BELIEVE THERE IS NO HIGHER RECOMMENDATION.

If You Want The Best

Posted on October 31st, 2013

If you want the best cardiologist then you go see Dr. E. Lieberman. He is always there for me and my family. There are no words that I can write in a review that can express my gratitude and thanks.

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Excellent cardiologist. very pleased.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Dr. Lieberman I feel is a concerned caring physician, I feel very comfortable under his care.