Dr. Eric Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Lin?

Dr earic lin

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Had two back surgeries five years apart fused l4 l 5 s1 second surgery fused l3 l4 l5 s1 very happy with both surgeries

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I am very dissatisfied with his service after my surgery I was always in pain and he didn't care he told me to go back to work that I used to work with pain. He left me with no words a doctor is suppose to help you heal I am still in pain and going to a second specialist I never went back for my 6 month follow up .. Very sad at this doctor did not care for my well being .and his report stated I was fine so not true

Best Doctor if you enjoy walking

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Lin is highly skilled and knows his job !!!!! I have 2 back operations, and both were a major life changer. His staff is some of the best people you could hope to have on your side. There is no need to look any further, he is the best.

Do not recommend

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Eric Lin spent 5 minutes wth me. Talked about my back pain, said he could see nothing major wrong on MRI. Referred to PT.. I left feeling like I wanted my 20 dollar co pay back so I could see another back specialist. He made me feel as if I was imagining my leg and back pain. Not a good way to leave a specialists office.

Exceptional surgeon, highly recommend!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Exceptional surgeon, he has performed two (2) spinal surgeries on my spine for different problems with no problems and fantastic recovery. I have a very normal life now. Thank you for asking!

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I think highly of Dr Lin as a surgeon and even more as a kind courteous man

Best decision I ever made was to have my back surgery with Dr. Lin

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I'm almost six months out of a spinal fusion performed by Dr. Lin, and I am pain-free for the first time in years. On the long rabbit-hole I went down trying to get my back problems diagnosed, I went to at least 10 different doctors -- none of whom could give me a really solid answer. Dr. Lin quickly saw what the problem was, took a good amount of time explaining it to me, and told me what he thought would solve the problem. Not wanting to hear the 'S' word (surgery), I sought out a couple of second opinions, but Dr. Lin ended up being right. Even after I figured this out, I still needed a couple of visits just so I could make sure that I was making the right choice, and again, Dr. Lin spent as much time as it took for me to get comfortable with the decision. Dr. Lin is a highly skilled doctor who seems to exceptionally well regarded by other docs and staff at St. Jude. His staff is really friendly and helpful. I've always been able to get an appointment easily. If I was to point out one area for improvement, I would say it's his "bedside manner" -- there were a couple of times when I sensed he was a little impatient with me, but I think that's what happens when someone is really smart and convinced about something. That aside, he is a great surgeon and I truly believe he has his patients' best interests at heart.

Posted on April 7th, 2013

My neck pain is gone!!! Thank you, Dr Lin. His care and compassion, his bedside manner, and his surgical skills are second to none. He is a competent young surgeon who literally made my life livable again. I highly recommend him. My family and I thank Dr Lin from the bottom of our hearts.

Knowledgable and Compassionate

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

After waiting 3-4 weeks, 2 trips to the ER and a three day stay in the hospital, I finally got to meet Dr. Lin. He addressed the spinal problem, installed some awesome hardware in my back, and turned me into a functional human being again. He was a blessing.

Expert, Humble & Genuinely Caring

Posted on October 18th, 2012

As a 60 year old athlete I was not wanting to be "put out to pasture". Dr. Lin understood that & here I am one year after a L3/4 fusion & laminectomy & I have full freedom of movement, no more pain & a positive outlook on life again. His bedside manner & willingness to pay attention to personal needs was at the highest level of concern we have experienced by any doctor & beleive me this procedure was not my first. I would not hesitate to go back & in fact most likely entrust my neck surgery to Dr. Lin. My wife is a beleiver too. He is young enough to still be "hungry" but mature enough to have the experience & knowledge which provides great confidence as a patient. GO FOR IT.

Disapointed

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Before surgery Dr. Lin gave my back problem attention. The first visit after surgery he could not believe my lower back pain increased and ordered a MRI. The second visit I expressed severe pain on both sides of lower back and without looking or discussing my MRI or looking at the bugles in my back he ship me off to therapy 3 months after surgery. I felt disapointed in the way he treated me.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Efficient, attentive, caring & friendly. Dr. Lin explained fully what my problems were, what he was going to do and what to expect. His follow up was very good and his staff is responsive and helpful. I had problems getting an appointment for the initial MRI but his office tried to be helpful by sending me out of our apparently busy area, I still had a 2 week wait so I went to the ER. Dr. Lin saw me in his office early the next morning and I had an epidural to help me until surgery could be scheduled. Because he is the great doctor that he is he is very busy so the appointments were not as prompt as I would have preferred. Overall a positive experience if necessary!