Dr. Eric O Lindbeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric O Lindbeck?

2001 Cancer Dr. Lindbeck and staff was wonderful. Stage IV and I'm here to talk about it.

Wonderful Doctor, I can't say enough about him, very caring

Highly recommend

Dr. Lindbeck is a very talented doctor and surgeon. After two operations (tonsillectomy and sinuplasty/septoplasty) I can testify to his wonderful bedside manner and talent. Top-notch physician!

I want to thank Dr. Linbeck and sing his praises. A huge heartfelt thank you to Dr. Linbeck and the whole medical team who help with my sinus surgery. Folks ,if you have sinus problems and have to go to doctor a lot, make you an appointment with Dr. Linbeck.He did a remarkable job for me with my sinus problem. I just wish I had of went sooner. I was taken care of quickly and with great compassion and skill. NO MORE SINUS HEADACHES AND MY NOSE STOPPING UP----and thank you to Mrs. Ventors,for talking me into going-Abbie Hopkins-Belhaven NC

Dr. Eric O Lindbeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.