Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Lindsley
Dr. Eric Lindsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lindsley is affiliated with Parkview Adventist Medical Center, Maine VA Medical Center Togus and Maine Medical Center. Dr. Lindsley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Lindsley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eric Lindsley has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. Eric Lindsley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Lindsley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Maine VA Medical Center Togus
Maine Medical Center
Mid Coast Hospital
25 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1988
Central Maine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMaine VA Medical Center Togus, 1 VA Ctr, Augusta, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Lindsley in this video.
Dr. Eric Lindsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.