Eric Lirio Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Eric Lirio?

Won't Go Back, Ever

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I will never go back. He didn't listen when I mentioned issues, forgot to put in referrals he told me he'd do (had my PCP in the end), and failed to do basic testing for the disease HE DX ME WITH. When my symptoms go with multiple related diseases with very varying health risks. I've already told several people not to go to Lirio. Awful, awful specialists. NOT EDS/connective tissue disorder friendly, either. Only thing he did right was switch my sleeping pills - which my PCP could have done.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

He's an excellent physician. He's very caring. He spends time and answers all my questions.

One of the worst experiences I've ever had!

Posted on August 7th, 2017

First consultation he was all enthusiastic about discovering what was wrong with me. Second appointment, he couldn't have cared less. Refused to look at discoloration on upper part of chest as those he was offended that I might be flashing him my breasts. I literally brought in a BAGGIE full of hair I had lost over a three week period and he had no answers or concern. They then sent my records back a year later in the mail, unsolicited, without a return address or any type of correspondence. Way to protect my private health information! Avoid at all costs!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Bedside Manner Really Could Use Major Improvement! ZERO Personality Did NOT CARE One Iota About The Fact That I Had Pics Of My SEVERE RED/SWOLLEN Joints. Didn't Listen To Anything I Had To Say. He Felt What He Thought And Said Was MORE IMP. Than How I Feel! Didn't Do A Very Accurate Physical Exam...Considerin\g That Juv. RA Is NOT My Only Autoimmume Condition!

Posted on May 5th, 2017