Dr. Eric M Benson Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Benson?

A New Low - Leaving His Care

UC Health and Dr. Benson stopped my appointment with an internist because he wanted me to see him first. He has always blown off my problems as minor and I've had to go to specialists elsewhere. Which have included major surgeries. Just an extra cost and profit center to UC Health. This is a new low. We will be moving our family from him and UC Health even though we've been their for over 15 years.

Dr. Benson did not listen to what my problem and treated what he felt important. Which was not what he was asked to do. Went to see him for menopause and went for a year with high blood pressure and other problems. He prescribed a medication and when told that it was making me hurt and that I had no energy he stated " it can't be the medician " Finally reminded him of the original problem and then he sent me for additional blood test and had his staff call the next morning to say "stop taking the last medication because it had caused my kidneys for start failing.

Doctor Benson doesn't really care about you.

I have visited Dr. Benson on a number of different occasions and I always felt that he has very poor bedside manner. He doesn't care for small talk and at times when he asks that you explain what your symptoms are, you get a sense that he's already diagnosed you before you can finish what you're saying. His diagnosis is fast and once he's made it he's already halfway down the hall and on to the next patient. Have a lingering question? You might as well stow it because the guy doesn't want to hear it. Do you want a followup from him to see how you're doing or if you've missed an appointment? Find another practitioner because you're just another number in a heard. Oh, and are you a fatty? Dr Benson doesn't care for fat people. Your weight will be the problem for what ever ails you.

Good Doctor

I do not know why people are unhappy with him. The few times I saw doctor Benson he listened carefully, answered all questions, prescribed the right medicine that helped me quickly. He was polite, patient and caring just like any doctor should be.

Doesn't care about patients

He is difficult to deal with, even the staff is afraid to ask him questions regarding patient care. Takes days and days to respond, if not weeks. He does not care if patients are treated with the meds they need or not. It all has to be on his time I guess.

Jerk

This doctor was a real jerk. I cannot believe he is practicing, rather than doing research. He has no business in a caring profession.

Avoid at all costs

A total waste of my time and money. This guy has no idea what he is doing.

This guy is an idiot.

Good Doc, seems to really enjoy medicine

This doctor is rude, has terrible bedside manner, and even his nurses don't like him. He never follows up to check to see how you are doing and I have felt like another dollar in his pocket when I've seen him. I have actually REQUESTED NOT to see him when I've made an appointment if I am sick, and if he is the doctor on call (on weekends), I have stayed home and tried to just treat myself with OTC meds just to avoid going in and having him treat me.