Dr. Eric M Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Ward?

TERRIBLE

Where do I start? After 4 phone calls to the scheduler Teresa Kincella I finally got an appt for my procedure. On the day of my procedure it took 3 different nurses to administer my IV. Then Karen Moseley walks in very rude and uncompassionate woman in that endoscopy center. People look elsewhere.

After visiting this office I will NEVER go back. Dr. Ward is very uncompassionate. The WORST bedside manner I have ever seen. My problems were not addressed and I am still suffering to this day. The so called insurance clerk there told me my insurance was in-network but then turns out it was not and I have been stuck with a big bill. The staff is rude and too busy to answer any simple questions. Anyone looking for a new gastro doc LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Disappointment

He was not very compassionate to me as a patient that had been suffering with nausea for a year and wasn't very informative.. Staff was rude and too busy. If u don't have insurance watch out...I went back for follow up from a scope and the girl wanted to charge me 150.00 and I told them no I wasn't paying that for MY RESULTS and they could just call me with results...Of course Dr saw me but then turned around and Billed me the 150.00... Very unprofessional...I lost almost 30 lbs in short period of time and he just shrugged it off...Very disappointed..

AWESOME DOCTOR

DR. WARD IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR THROUGH AND THROUGH. HE WAS ACCURATE ON MY DIAGNOSING THE FIRST TIME. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS GASTROENTEROLOGIST TO ANYONE.

dr.ward

dr. ward is a great dr he done good for me