Dr. Eric L Maier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Maier?

Great doctor

I have gone to Dr. Eric Maier for 34 years and now my two kids do. He is the best doctor anyo be could ever have.

gratitude for Dr. Maiers help

Eric is highly knowledgeable and professional but you will have difficulty finding someone of his integrity and compassion. He has been our doctor for three generations of our family, for over 25 years, and we feel gratitude and are honored to be in his capable and kind hands.

excellent doctor

Eric Maier is an excellent dedicated doctor. He always listens intently to his patient and their concerns. He has good diagnostic skills and always refers you to specialists when needed.We cannot always see him promptly because he is very busy with a lot of patients to see. We are fortunate to have him as our family physician.

I have been a patient of Dr. Maier for over 20 years and would never consider changing Drs. He is so kind and always makes me feel like I am his only patient. I recently developed an illness and he immediately referred me to a specialist who verified Dr. Maier's diagnosis. He was very concerned and did not delay the referral which allowed me to get the treatment I needed.