Dr. Eric J Marsh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Marsh?

I am very satisfied with treatment and "bed side manners".

Fantastic Results with Bilateral knee Replacement

I had seen Dr. Marsh three times previously. I knew knee replacement was down the road. I was ready a year ago, but he thought I should build up my hip flexibility first. So I postponed the bilateral surgery for a year. During that year I swam at least 2x a week. I am on 24 days out and walking, just been given the ok to drive and will be discharged from Home Health on Monday.

Hip replacement

I had a total hip replacement in July, 2013 Dr. Marsh, his staff and everyone at Rutland hospital were professional, caring and competent.

Took Loose pieces of bone out of my ankle and fixed my sons broken arm.

I have had Dr Marsh fix my ankle and fix my son's broken arm. He is a great doctor technically and personally. He practices at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic and operates at Rutland Regional Medical Center. I am extremely impressed with the staff and facilities at both. Vermont is lucky to have such a great surgeon, who trained at both Dartmouth and Harvard, working at such a great hospital as RRMC with such a caring and compassionate staff. The perfect combination for the best in musculoskeletal care.