Eric Mccarty Is this you?

Have you seen Eric Mccarty?

Pleased

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Had shoulder surgery several years ago, worked very well afterwards. Very happy with the results

Very good experience

Posted on July 5th, 2017

A few years ago, I fell and tore my Rotator Cuff just before an overseas trip. I consulted with Dr. Mccarty and he felt it would be ok to make the trip since I had someone going along with me and have surgery when I returned. It worked out well and the surgery on return was successful. There was a follow up period for rehab and my shoulder is still fine, from surgery performed over 10 years ago. I remember him as caring, competent and kind and highly recommend him.

Outstanding Dr. and Surgeon

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I can't rate Dr. McCarty highly enough. He is empathetic (a must for people in pain) but he cuts to the heart of the issues and options. He and his team are top notch. Following surgery, I received follow up phone calls, appointments are easy to book. I like that he has interns and fellows, because he is sharing his knowledge but if that's a problem for you it's something you should now. Also, he does tend to run a bit behind schedule but in my opinion that means he takes the necessary time with patients, not whatever the little block that has your appointment time in it dictates. He's worth waiting for. I'm a middle aged woman and not an athlete but he made me feel that my concerns for my knee were as important as any elite athlete.

peace of mind!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

My wife is a local pain and rehab. Doctor. I requested that she ask her associates and area physical therapist who they felt was the best physician to perform surgery on my shoulder. Overwhelmingly, Dr. Mccarty was the number one Doc suggested. Within days, not weeks, I had the initial consultation, and the operation performed. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Mccarty's compassion, personal nature, and expertise. I could not give a more glowing assessment of my total experience with Dr. Mccarty and his expert staff!

Equal and Fair

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. McCarty. He is unfailingly competent and caring in his tx and I never feel put off because I'm not a performing athlete. I'm just an everyday person in pain and I'm taken seriously and treated fairly. The "team" is great!!

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr, McCarty is truly one of the best surgeons out there. He is knowledgeable and compassionate, and doesn't just jump straight to surgery.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Very impersonal, unprofessional and very late. They were very unorganized and had no idea about results of most recent MRI, in fact could not even find the report. Very suprising for such a highly rated surgeon. Disappointing for sure.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

exceptional human being

Posted on March 10th, 2015

They were great!

Excellent and Caring

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr McCarty is not only an excellent surgeon but he is a caring human being who conveys that concern for his patients.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. McCarty. He took the time to discuss all of my options, addressed my concerns, and even took the time to ease my fear on the day of surgery. He and his staff truly care about their patients. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

Great Human Being and Professional

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr McCarty is not only a great surgeon but he is a tremendous human being who TRULY cares about his patients. He is personable. He is empathetic. He listens. He also is a good scientist as well. He really is an amazing physician.