Dr. Eric Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mcmillan?

Tery Watson/Facility Supervisor

Posted on November 20th, 2017

My care by Dr. Mcmillan has been second to none. I have been seeing a different Sports Medicine doctor for many years and thought I would never change. After my comp injury my regular doctor wasn't on the "list" to be able to care for me so I had to start searching for one that was accepted by Comp Ins. Dr. Mcmillian went to bat for me on several issues that Comp didn't want to cover and got it done. My surgery and recovery has been better than I expected and I'm doing well. He never hesitated answering any of my questions and really listened to what I had to say about my care and needs. I'm now his patient for life. Also, gave the best shoulder injection I've ever had. Didn't hurt!! Don't hesitate to see this doctor.

Outstanding overall experience.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr McMillan is an outstanding physician. From the first time I met him he was very professional, explaining every procedure fully. He answered every question I had and made sure I understood him. He did great work on my injury and my recovery was exactly as he said. If I every need another physician I will definately give him a call.

Care and Surgery by Dr McMillan

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr McMillan preformed hand Surgery on me a couple weeks ago. He answered and explained everything that was going to happen during And after Surgery. He and his staff were very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend him.

Highly Skilled Orthopedist. Highly recommend

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Dr McMillan is amazing! I am pain free and so happy with the care I received from him and his entire staff. He always explained things and made sure I was a part of the decision making process on my care. He listened to my request to try less invasive procedures and exhausted all options before recommending surgery. I appreciated that as no one wants to go straight to surgery. He made me feel at ease and explained everything along the way. His staff is so friendly and always made sure all my questions were addressed. I am 2 months post op and couldn't be any more happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr McMillan!

Dr. Mcmillan is GREAT!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

While on vacation in Santa Cruz I slipped on some rocks and broke my first bone of my life. It was the most painful experience of my life dr. McMillan and his staff were wonderful and helped me through the process. They were attentive took care of paperwork fast and put me at ease so all I had to do was get rest and recover. Not one complaint. He is my doctor going forward.

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I had a shoulder injury and was in a lot of pain for months. I visited Dr. Mcmillan in Turlock. His office is very nice and he has friendly and professional staff. He reviewed everything with my injury and after conservative measures I did have surgery. I am so happy with the results! I have my life back. Thank you so much Dr. Mcmillan.

5 STARS

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Staff is wonderful. Very personable and easy going. Very satisfied with my procedure. Highly recommend Dr.Mcmillan

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Very Helpful and Professional.

Right Knee ACL/Meniscus Surgery

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

My insurance company was requiring that the surgery I needed be performed at an ambulatory surgery center. I had to work in reverse calling surgery centers in the area that were covered. Dr. Mcmillan's name was one of seven orthopedic surgeons' I was given from three surgery centers I called. I choose Dr. Mcmillan based on reviews. I'm glad I choose him! He did an excellent job repairing my right knee. He performed an orthoscopic surgery, so I have only tiny scars. I went from barely able to walk prior to surgery to back to normal 3 months after surgery. I'm very satisfied with his work, and high recommend him!

Excellent experience!

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Excellent experience! Dr. McMillian really cared about what was best for my situation! Great bedside manner, made me feel completely comfortable going into surgery! After care was also great. He made sure I had everything I needed. Also had a faster the I expected recovery time, and now feel better then I have in quite a while.

Patient

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Great guy easy to talk to awesome surgeon. Thanks Doctor

Patient review

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I was surprised how many people from Los Banos were his patients and everyone had all positive things to say about Dr. Mcmillan and the staff. From the first time I met him and every appointment after he was very professional and thorough. He explained in detail what the problem was with my shoulder and what he was going to do to repair the problem. He took the time to explain to my wife as well so she knew step by step what was going to be done for me to feel better. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Mcmillan came out and explained in detail to my wife what was done and what to expect during my recovery. I took a pain pill when I got home about 3:00 P.M. and another one before bed time and I did that to stay ahead of the pain. But the next day I waited to see how bad the pain was but was surprised I never experienced any pain. I did use the ice machine once in a while but never had any bad experience. Dr. Mcmillan made this surgery and recovery a very easy and painless time. Since my surgery I've referred 2 people to him. Thank You, Dr. Mcmillan and Staff.