Dr. Eric Mebane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mebane?

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Excellent doctor. I feel comfortable and confident in his ability to assist me in any issue that I present.

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Dr. Eric Mebane is a very Professional person always return my calls always on time answers all my questions also the staff is also professional it's always a pleasure.

I Feel Included

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Medane has been my primary care physician since I moved to Half Moon Bay in 2005. I tend to do my homework about my medical conditions and get the feeling that Dr. Mebane welcomes my participation. He answers my e-mails in a timely fashion. I feel that he cares about me as a human being. I look forward to our yearly visits.

Diane Miller

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr. Mebane is a wonderful Doctor. I am always able to get an appointment when it is convenient for me. He is easy to talk to and I am comfortable asking him anything. He always answers my e-mails in a timely manner, which many times saves me a trip to his office.I am very thankful he is my Doctor.

Posted on October 12th, 2010