Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric G Morton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Morton diagnosed me with stage III C ovarian cancer and performed surgery to remove it. I then underwent chemo therapy in St. Louis and am now over 2 years cancer free. Dr Morton was honest, compassionate, and accurate in every respect. Dr. Morton spent a great deal of time councilling me, and never steared me wrong.
Morton sent us home after I checked in to the hospital to have my baby. I was in labor!!!! 3-5 apart, 80% and to a 4. He said contractions was not strong enough.i live 30 min away from the hospital. I said is this a joke I m in labor!!!. So we go home. Contractions are going strong. After being home for 3 hours. My water broke. We had to drive 80-90 mph back to the hospital. Walk in the door the second time and 20 mins later gave birth.our nurse was kind enough to deliver our baby. Morton never answered the phone. Dr on call showed up 20mins after our baby was born. Never again will I use Morton for anything. Nor will I refare him. We wasted a lot of money on Morton. I wish I would have took my friend advice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2012, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Eric G Morton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric G Morton in this video.
Dr. Eric G Morton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.