Dr. Eric Munro Is this you?

3.9

Good Doctor For Me

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I have been very happy with Dr. Munro. I have been able to make appointments when needed. I am happy with the time spent with me, I feel he is concerned and make excellent diagnosis and follow up. Easy to talk with and great sense of humor. Ok a little dark but funny. I go here to see a doctor and he is a good one. Honest answers, great care.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Outrageous wait.

Terrible staff very un professional

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Arranged a appointment 3 weeks in advance for my husband , never received a call confirming his upcoming appointment so I called a week before to confirm with a nurse, the day of my husbands appointment I thought maybe I should call before the scheduled time, I spoke with a nurse named Jeanette she stated he was NOT on the schedule for that day, Without questioning his birthday or when was the appt made etc. I was then put me on hold she retuned back to the phone stated " my husband had been seen earlier that morning" I advised her that my husband had been home all day how could he be there for a appointment ,she rudely asked to speak to him on the phone I then handed him the phone he confirmed he had not be seen that morning & his birthday she stated "he had been mixed up with another patient" she asked to speak back with me, I stated to her "Your staff seems to be very unorganized" she put me on hold again returned back and stated "if you think we are unorganized maybe you should go elsewhere " I asked her if Dr. Munro had knowledge of how she was speaking to patients? She replied he is standing next to me! I asked to speak with him ? Then stated he was not available to come to the phone,.. By the way I had previously had a physical with Dr. Munro he schedule different testing I never received a call back with results (negative or positive) or follow ups. I have never experienced this kind of service in a doctors office in my 50 +years! I/we will not be referring friends , family or co-workers to this Doctor!! Two thumbs down for this staff..

Great Physician

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

It took many years to finally find such a professinal and effective primary care physician as Dr. Munro. He is honest and blunt (which I appreciate) and exceptionally skilled. Very detailed in his analysis. He also has a great sense of humor (When he noticed I had gained weight, he wrote me a "prescription" on a post it note that said "stop eating bread, rice and pasta").

Stay Away From This Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Long wait in patient room Close to an hour even though I was told the entire appointment when I was an hour when I arrived. As a result my Hemoglobin A1C he recommended that I go on a metformin for diabetes. The results of the test were never discussed in person even though results were borderline and could possibly be resolved with diet and exercise.. This was all communicated by voice mail. Asked for test results so that I could get a second opinion, My copy were Xeroxed in very small almost unreadable print 2 sheets were condensed into one sheet. The office copy was on very readable print and a full size. Mine copy was reduced to half print . I asked for a full size copy but never got it even though office manager said she would mail it I would never go back!!! Stay away from this Doctor. Very vindictive. My wife is a RN. She worked around Doctors for 30 years and she concurred something is very wrong with this office.

OK Docotor, but the office staff need help

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr Munro is a slightly above average physician with a great sense of humor. His practice is somewhat like an assembly line with errors and long wait for follow up. Front office staff is, sorry to say, below average and sometimes rude. As an example, they billed my insurance company for service supposedly rendered two years ago. Medication prescription errors are not uncommon. I think I will go somewhere else.

Helped me after car accident

Posted on October 6th, 2012

I was rear-ended while stopped at a stop sign a few weeks ago and had bad back pain. I called for an exam and was put in for later that same day with Dr. Munro. Dr. Munro's office warned me very nicely that most health insurances won't cover car accidents and it could be thought of by them as fraud if you try to claim car accident related issues on your health insurance! My insurance would have made me pay them back if they found out later that I had them pay for any of the bills! A family member who is a physician told me she has seen this happen, a patient of hers had to pay back the health insurance for a back surgery (a TON of money!) and it was too late to claim it on the car insurance! My doctor cousin was surprised and impressed that Dr. Munro's office pointed this out and was so helpful overall! Luckily Dr. Munro's office manager made sure all the paperwork was done correctly so I would not get hit with any big bills (she did all this work to help ME, it made no financial difference in the end to her or Dr. Munro). My xrays that day were okay, my back is much better with some muscle relaxers and Ibuprofen, though I may still do some physical therapy down the road for it. I am VERY grateful to Dr. Munro and his great office manager and staff for helping me!

Great office, amazing physician

Posted on October 6th, 2012

My family and I have been with Dr. Munro for over 8 years, and he remains the best doctor any of us has ever seen. He thinks about each episode, symptom and diagnosis carefully but never over treats. He found my wife's ovarian cancer long before she had symptoms and even when her gynecologist did not find it, and she is doing great because of him. We feel very deeply that he has literally saved our family.

I found a good one!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I've finally found a great doctor! In the past, I've been to physicians that set out a timer when they come in and suggest I see a Concierge Doctor if I ask too many questions....not Dr. Munro - he was great! He spent almost 45 minutes actually explaining things to me and drawing pictures. It was so refreshing to have someone actually listen and want to help. I'm so lucky to have found him!

***Glad to have found him***

Posted on September 29th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Munro by a friend who ranted and raved about how he'd help diagnose her thyroid problem that many others had missed. He is extremely smart, caring, and charismatic. It is wonderful to have found a physician who helps you understand what your issues are walks you through the process of your care. His staff are all extremely helpful as well. I truly am grateful to Dr. Munro and his care team for all they've done. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr Munro chooses to operate his practice as a business. He lacks proper bedside manner and comes across as being immature. His suggested treatment plan deviated from "standard medical care." I will never return to his office or be subjected to his rude, arrogant and bizzare behavior.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Not a very knowleadgable or caring doctor