Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric L Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric L Murray has the following 9 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Palliative Care
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eric L Murray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
After 8 years of being my PCP, sadly, he had to move. He is so good at listening to his patients without judging. He lays all of the options and comes to mutual decisions with the patient. He also comsiders cots of prescriptions, are you insuref? What is co pay? What can hou afford? I can't say enough about him. I wish him all the best, he is sorely missed here, in Oregon! Now, in the hunt for doctor that comes close to this one.
Dr Murray has been my doctor for nearly ten years. He's always prompt, courteous & very efficient. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had. He listens carefully to my questions & concerns and we come up with a treatment plan together. I highly recommend Dr Murray to family, friends & anyone in need of a PCP.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Eric L Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Urology Clinic Pc, 500 N Columbia River Hwy, Saint Helens, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric L Murray in this video.
Dr. Eric L Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Helens, OR.