Dr. Eric L Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Murray?

The BRST doctor EVER!

After 8 years of being my PCP, sadly, he had to move. He is so good at listening to his patients without judging. He lays all of the options and comes to mutual decisions with the patient. He also comsiders cots of prescriptions, are you insuref? What is co pay? What can hou afford? I can't say enough about him. I wish him all the best, he is sorely missed here, in Oregon! Now, in the hunt for doctor that comes close to this one.

Dr Murray has been my doctor for nearly ten years. He's always prompt, courteous & very efficient. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had. He listens carefully to my questions & concerns and we come up with a treatment plan together. I highly recommend Dr Murray to family, friends & anyone in need of a PCP.