Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric N Novack
Dr. Eric N Novack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Novack is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Novack has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric N Novack has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric N Novack has the following 16 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Eric N Novack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Novack fixed my fractured shoulder after I fell down a flight of stairs. He is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. His bedside manner is fantastic, he explains things in an easy to understand way and anyone that I have asked about Dr. Novack has had nothing but positive things to say. The personality he shows his patients rubs off on the staff that work for him. His MA Becky is very friendly and everyone else on down are great as well. I hope to never break another bone again, but if I do and I need a surgeon, I will go to Dr. Novack in a second and I would recommend him to everyone.
I'm going to be as accurate and simple as possible. I rarely give poor reviews unless I feel mistreated an neglected by a professional. Extremely long waiting time. (1.5 hours). Very short with me and in a hurry to get somewhere. Showed up for appointment â only to discover that the doctor and assistant were at another hospital. I would not recommend this doctor. Nothing personal.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Novack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Eric N Novack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthoarizona, 20333 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric N Novack in this video.
Dr. Eric N Novack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.