Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric Oliet has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Eric Oliet has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Eric Oliet has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric Oliet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Every time I leave his office I drive home crying. He is so impolite and rude to his patients. I told him we had to "watch where we cut, I have a wedding coming up" Completely expecting, oh that's so great or congrats.. Instead he responded you will not have a wedding if you do not get your health in check! I did not have words. No one has ever talked to me like that! Every spot he removed in the past creates scars and yet every time I go back he finds more questionable spots. It's a little fishy how he always "finds spots".. I will not be going back. Life is too short to have a miserable doctor!
Dr. Oliet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Oliet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.