Dr. Eric L Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Olson?

Just too much

My husband and daughter were both patients. I was present at appointments. They each took the first available appointments so they could get it done early and on to work. However Dr was late to every one of the appointments by at least 15 min and a couple of times by 30 min. Of course he claimed we were there too early on both of those. The office manager/staff was never there so I had to remember to call back or drive back to pay for the appointments. So we adjusted the appointments to mid morning and the same thing happened with both dr and office staff. During appts Dr tended to try to speak in lofty terms that made appointments too drawn out. Not because as a patient they had too much to say but just because he talked way more than necessary to relay simple explanations. As patients they were just ready to leave and didn't share what they needed to share. In the end we would have excused all of that but to add insult to injury his office staff/manager is short, rude and unprofessional. She treats patients/family as if she is inconvenienced having to communicate with us. Does not remember that we are customers as well as patients. So much so that I had to ask her if we had offended her at some point. She corrected her behavior for a short period and instead stopped returning our calls when calling to pick up prescriptions. My husband and daughter both changed doctors last month.

I had seen many Dr's before and they could not diagnose or help me, including a brain trauma center. He was able to help me and continues to ensure my health is well today.

Extremely knowledgeable and not your average P-Doc.

retired teacher

Dr. Olson is Innovative about drugs, keeps up with your other medications, health conditions and runs test when required. Easy to talk to and never forgets anything you tell him. Doesn't have to look at your chart to remember your diagnosis and treatments. I have been seeing him for the past ten years.

Great Doctor; Poor People Person

This doctor is superb as far as a diagnosis of a problem and finding the correct medication. However, tends to over medicate the patient. Tends to pontificate more in sessions at an academic level that a lay person cannot understand. Appointments are usually an hour or more late. I feel like another statistic in the psychiatric world under his care, not an individual who has feelings and problems with solving behavioral issues. Doctor will at times not come into his office, and not inform his patients of his absence.

Dr. Olson

He keeps up with new developments in his field. He will do Skype or phone appointments for established patients so I did not have to find a new dr when I moved. Very knowledgeable about medications.

After many, many different psychiatrists, he's been the best

LISTEN TO THE TRUTH ABOUT DR. OLSON

Excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for 8 or more years. He manages all my medications and communicates with my other doctors. He cares about me and my health and listens intently to anything I have to say. He answers all my questions so that I can understand. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT DR. OLSON

Nurse vs Shrink

This is the most conceited man I have spoken to ,at length ,that I have ever seen !!!!! He talks a lot about himself in patient sessions. HE has a problem bigger than ours 2 ex patients. Avoid if possibl e

A good experience

Going to the doctor is never high on my list of enjoyable events, but all things considered this was a good experience. Wait for the initial visit was long, but I understand this to be a national trend because of the shortage of psychiatrist. He spends 45-60 minutes with each patient and does not rely on physician extenders such as PAs or Nurse practitioners.

Dr Olson has been most helpful with our adolescent's needs.

Regret it

I got worse under his care and much better once I left. He seemed nice at first. But, you might want to read your records. He wrote some rude comments in my medical records that had nothing to do with treatment. That wasn't helpful. I would have been much better off had I spent the money on a trip to Hawaii instead.

Dr. Eric L Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.